Thursday, April 12, 2007

Hello Idiots.

Oh le sigh.

Why oh why do you bunch of people enjoy making a fool out of yourselves by repeatedly hate tagging against Emily, whom you assume to be ME?

(sidetrack a little: that's quite the compliment... lol)

Anyway, your blatant assumptions only serve to ignite more laughter from MY SIDE; because you little kids know SO LITTLE about my existence, and I've hit YOUR FRIENDS right below the belt, and you're struggling to pinpoint the exact person who's responsible for this site that features your two beloved hypocritical, fake, dumbass bitch(es), and thus the only link you see is to Emily.

Uhm, HELLO?

I am a FAN of Emily?

Does that sentence mean anything to you?

I never knew Emily had so much haters; why do you people hate her so much? I know this didn't stem from the existence of this blog; the roots run way deeper than it appears to.

Let me say first- I hate stupid twats who write as if they know so much, using such bombastic words, because it annoys the FUCK out of me to see mutilated English (sorry Em, I love English a little more lol) and it just so happens that those people related to Emily are trying too hard to be like her, but fail horribly in their attempts to emulate her, be it physically or via writing style.

And, as a FAN, I am highly offended by that, so if you people think you can do better than me in dissing asswipes who attempt to be her, or write horribly, then go create your own blog to diss whatever you're not happy with.

Your biased, completely obtuse, warped sense of "justice" does little to ruffle my feathers; if anything, it shows (may I repeat again) your stupidity.

But thank me, I've removed those tags in order to spare EVERYONE the embarrassment.

My Idol included.

:)

Have a nice life, assholes! Don't bother tagging unless you have something constructive to say.

No comments: